Here is a list of frequently asked questions.
What are the various flavors of deployment?
- Hybrid Chat solution integrated with Cisco Contact Center where agent gadget is embedded in the Finesse with or without a chatbot integrated.
- Standalone web-based application, with or without a chatbot integrated.
Which customer chat channels can be integrated with Hybrid Chat?
- Facebook Chat
- SMS Chat
- Twitter chat
- Whatsapp Chat
Which chatbot frameworks can be integrated with Hybrid Chat?
|Microsoft Bot Framework (Cloud-based)|
IBM Watson (Cloud-based)
Google DialogFlow (Cloud-based)
Rasa.ai (On-premise but can be installed on the Cloud environment)
Who can train the chatbot?
- Expertflow (provisioning of training data for the chatbot will be customer's responsibility if bot training is done by Expertflow.)
Which languages do you currently support?
What features do you currently provide in the Hybrid Chat Supervisor interface?
- Silent Monitoring
What features do you currently provide in the Hybrid Chat Agent interface?
- Chat transfer
- Chat conference
- Customer Chat Channel info (Facebook, Web chat, etc)
- Timer service in conference mode to send the most suitable reply by the bot in the agent's absence
- View Top three intents (with scores) and bot suggestions. Not available with Google DialogFlow
Can Expertflow Hybrid Chat be embedded inside Microsoft CRM?
What kind of reports do you provide in Hybrid Chat?
- Cisco CUIC
- Expertflow Business Intelligence