Having met the Solution Prerequisites
- Download the deployment script deploy.sh and place it in the user home or any desired directory. This script will:
- delete the chat-solution directory if it exists.
- download the chat-solution deployment profiles in
chat-solutiondirectory from GitLab.
To execute the script, give it the execute permissions and execute it.
To install NGINX and configure reverse proxy using NGINX, run the following script
More information about reverse proxy configuration using NGINX can be found here.
If NGINX doesn't startup after the configuration or doesn't pass requests to applications, execute following bash commands in host machine (for SELinux)
Set timezone according to the host machine timezone in <installation-directory>/chat-solution/docker/environment-variables/common-variables.env. The expected timezone value should be standard TZ Database Name. e.g.
For a quick installation, please change these parameters in services environment variables files. Read Docker Services for a reference to understand and tweak Chat solution components environment configurations.
Having environment configurations done, navigate to to the
chat-solutiondirectory and execute following commands:
Type the name of the deployment profile to deploy. Choose the deployment profile that suits your requirement.
- If you are using articulate, open chat-solution/docker/environment-variables/rasa-connector-variables.env file and set the BOOTSTRAP environment variable value to true.
Run the following command to ensure that all the components are up and running:
Services mentioned in the screenshot above must have status “Up”. If any service is not Up, see the Troubleshooting section.
- Access the customer chat gadget from (https://<fqdn>/customer-gadget), If you can see the following customer chat gadget loaded, the solution is up and running.
Install the license key.
Restart MRE service after license installation. This is a system limitation.
Core Chat Solution Services
These are the service projects used by the core chat solution deployment profile.