CSN-1021Getting issue details...
On restore, chat-server:
- sends a chat-server-restore AMQ message to communication-server.
- The communication-server sets all logged in agents state to UNKNOWN.
- All offered (and not accepted) chat requests are re-queued. If we don't change the state of a logged in agent to UNKNOWN, all the offered chats (not yet accepted by the agent) will never be rerouted due to a limitation in the communication-server.
- The chat-server socket.IO server starts accepting connection requests
- Disconnected agents get auto-reconnected but in an UNKNOWN state regardless of their previous state before disconnection.
- All conversations previously active on the agent are restored.
The agent cannot receive new chat requests until the agent changes the state to READY.