Finesse Gadget Deployment:
For the purpose of deployment of finesse gadget follow the steps mentioned below.
In the HC deployment machine, get the finesse gadget file by navigating to:
- Edit the AgentGadget.js file and modify hc-fqdn with your HC FQDN in the following line. The rest of the URL remains the same.
- Edit the AgentGadget.xml file and modify finesse-fqdn with your Cisco Finesse FQDN in the following line. The rest of the URL remains the same.
- Open FileZilla client and connect with finesse server, add finesse IP in the host, the username should be “3rdpartygadget”, and the password can be retrieved/changed using putty. Port should be 22.
- After successful connectivity with the finesse server, you will see the folder “files” highlighted above.
- Create a new folder under the file with the name “AgentGadget”.
- Transfer all files from <hc-install-dir>/3rdPartyResources/Finesse-gadget to Cisco Finesse /3rdpartygadget/files/AgentGadget directroy using an FTP client.
- Open finesse cfadmin, and go to the desktop layout. Add “<gadget>/3rdpartygadget/files/AgentGadget/AgentGadget.xml</gadget>” .
- Save the settings.
- Now login. The agent gadget will appear.
Once Finesse integration is complete, a number of Finesse gadgets can be deployed in the solution. These gadgets provide different functions such as Call Parking, Call Transfer, Call Wrap-up, Supervisor Whisper, etc.
The Finesse Gadget needs to be redeployed to use the SSO module in HC 3.15.6.