Integration between Cisco Contact Center and Microsoft Dynamics Unified Service Desk.
This embedded CTI Connector runs inside the Microsoft Unified Service Desk (USD) and enables agent/call controls within Unified Service Desk allowing agents to use the same CRM agent interface for all call handling and transfer. It is one of three types of connectors that we built between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Cisco Call centers, and the one best suited for a contact center environment.
CTI Call Controls
Controls/buttons on the toolbar change based on the current state of the agent/call and on the telephony event fired from the contact center. Using the communication toolbar, the agent can perform the following actions,
- Accept an incoming call
- Hold/Resume/End call
- Consultative or blind call transfer to extensions
- Conference call
- Call wrap-up
* blind transfer in case of CCX only supported in 11.6 or higher.
Agent State Controls
The embedded CTI toolbar within Microsoft Unified Service Desk allows agents to manage their states. The following state controls are supported,
- Login - Agent may be configured to auto-login to Cisco Finesse upon logging in to Unified Service Desk. Manual login to Cisco may also be performed after the agent’s login to Unified Service Desk.
- Logout - The agent will automatically be logged out of Cisco Finesse upon logout from the Unified Service Desk.
- Logout with reason code
- Ready / Not Ready - The agent may change the availability status to “Ready” to receive contact center calls or may change it to any of the “Not Ready” states for a break.
Caller Account Popup on Call Arrival
The caller information is displayed on the Unified Service Desk screen as the call arrives. If multiple contacts match the connector shows all those contacts for you to choose from. The matching criteria are configurable and can happen based on caller number and any caller entered digits on IVR.
Phone Call Activity / Call Wrap-up
A phone call activity is automatically created and linked to the matched caller account in Microsoft CRM. Any call notes that you write while handling the call are also saved along with the phone call activity and the selected wrap-up code is applied in Cisco Finesse. You can track the call handling status via native CRM reports as well as via the Cisco call wrap-up report.
Click to Call
Click to call a contact from a contact’s phone number or via entering the number directly in the CTI panel’s dial-pad.
Call attached data
Call attached data or call variables are passed on to a unified service desk from Cisco via Expertflow Connector and are displayed to the contact center agent.
Progressive and Predictive modes of outbound campaigns are supported. Preview mode is not supported as of yet.
Integration with Expertflow HybridChat (for web chat, Whatsapp,Facebook)
Handle Cisco UCCX non-voice channels (chat) from within the CRM interface via CTI Toolbar by leveraging on Expertflow's CCX MediaRouting Engine.
* Currently Chat is only integrated via Expertflow Hybridchat