|Target release date
This major release includes the New Window Auto Login, Change tab icon and State Drop-down features.
New Window Auto Login
This is for auto login to new tab of same browser. If value is true then it will allow to auto login to new tab else will not allow. This will work everywhere except in Ms Dynamics CRM on premise version when SSO is true.
Change tab icon
This will change the icon of browser tab where it is currently login after logout it will changed the icon to normal. This will not work in Ms Dynamics Online (CIF).
Release Test Highlights
- This Release was tested with UCCE 12.0 & UCCX 12.5
- This Release was tested with Stand-alone CTI toolbar
Recommended Browser: Google Chrome
- Do not login to the same agent on different browsers or different machines.
- It is mandatory to have at least 1 custom reason code for Not Ready and 1 custom reasons code for Logout.
- Agent extension length is 6 digits on Login page.
- If the user refreshes the browser at any time while login on to CTI Connector, Once the browser, comes back after refresh it will reconnect and resume the current state of the call.
- VPN connection/WebEx/TeamViewer is required to connect to the customer’s environment.
- Remote access via RDP or similar is required to do installation and configuration of EF Server.
- Administrative access to server machines is required to install EF Connector.
- Supervisor can only drop an agent from the Brage In call. He cannot drop a CTI Route Point, IVR Port, or a caller.
- "disableEndCallBtn" configuration will always remain "false" for CTI toolbar.
- In HA process it will take at least 3-4 minutes to connect CTI with the secondary server.
- It is mandatory to have a Primary and a Secondary Node/servers for HA.
- The agent state after fail-over becomes Not Ready - Connection failure.
- Queue stats feature is only available for CCE/PCCE
- Queue Stats update time must be 20s and above for HA.
- Other HA related Limitations are available here.