An important consideration is time synchronization between related components. Communication between EF Contact Center, Microsoft CRM Server, agent machines. If the system dates and times are not synchronized the system can produce unpredictable results. Therefore, please make every effort to adhere to the following time synchronization guidelines:
EF Server, Microsoft CRM Server, agent machines should have their Time Zone and time configured properly according to the geographic region and synchronized. To configure the time zone, please see the instructions from the hardware or software manufacturer of the NTP server. Client applications and EF Server should be synchronized to the second. This synchronization should be maintained continuously and validated on a regular basis. For security reasons, Network Time Protocol (NTP) V 4.1+ is recommended.
For remote installation and configurations, the implementation team would require remote access privileges.
- VPN connection/WebEx/TeamViewer is required to connect to the customer’s environment.
- Remote access via RDP or similar is required to do installation and configuration of EF Server.
- Administrative access to server machines is required to install EF Connector.
- Admin access to Dynamics CRM is required to deploy CRM side configurations.
Following ports should remain open on the Firewall. The local security policy and any antivirus should also allow open communication on the following ports:
|Expertflow Cloud Server
- <Client Application> is the agent machine where Agent is using EF Connector in the Browser
- MS CRM should be accessible over the Agent Machine
- Google Chrome Latest version
- Firefox Latest Version