Internet should be available on the machine where the application is being installed and connections on port 9242 should be allowed in the network firewall to carry out the installation steps.
All the commands start with a # indicating that root user privileges are required to execute these commands. Trailing # is not a part of the command.
Allow ports in the firewall
To start the firewall (if it isn't started already), execute the following commands:
# systemctl enable firewalld
# systemctl start firewalld
To allow the ports on firewall, you can execute the following commands. (Run on both machines in case of HA).
# firewall-cmd --add-port=443/tcp --permanent
# firewall-cmd --add-port=8088/tcp --permanent
# firewall-cmd --add-port=5060/tcp --permanent
# firewall-cmd --add-port=16386-32768/udp --permanent
# firewall-cmd --reload
- Follow this guide to install and configure Freeswitch
- Please make sure that Solution Prerequisites are met for the desired deployment type.
- Download the deployment script deployment.sh and place it in the user home or any desired directory. This script will:
- delete the recording-solution directory if it exists.
- clone the required files for deployment
To execute the script, give it the execute permissions and execute it. This command will clone the skeleton project for recording solution. the recording-solution directory contains all the required files for deployment.BASH
$ chmod 755 deployment.sh $ ./deployment.sh
Execute the following commands inside current directory.CODE
# chmod 755 install.sh # ./install.sh
- Check if keycloak container is healthy, if it is on restarting, kill (docker rm keycloak) and remove (docker rm keycloak) the keycloak container then run ./install.sh. Wait for keycloak container to become healthy.
- Set up keycloak
Once keyclaok is set up, update below environment variables in
Name Description VRS_URL
Update the IP in this variable's value. It should be VRS machine IP.
KEYCLOAK_REALM_NAME Realm name created in step 4 of keycloak setup KEYCLOAK_CLIENT_ID Keycloak client id from step 6 of keycloak setup KEYCLOAK_CLIENT_SECRET Keycloak client secret from step 8 of keycloak setup KEYCLOAK_URL keep default KEYCLOAK_PERMISSION_GROUP Keycloak Group from step 12 of keycloak setup
Primary/Publisher UCCX IP
Secondary/Subscriber UCCX IP
UCCX admin username
UCCX admin password
- To update the self signed certificates for VRS, get the public authority or domain signed certificate .crt and .key files, name them server.crt and server.key and replace the files in /recording-solution/config/certificates with these two new files. Names should be exactly same.
- Run ./install.sh again
Run the following command to ensure that all the components are up and running.CODE
# docker ps
- Go to https://VRS-IP/#/login to access the application.
- Configure SIP trunk to enable CUCM to send SIP events to VRS for call recordings