For remote installation and configurations, the implementation team would require remote access privileges.
- VPN connection/WebEx/TeamViewer is required to connect to the customer’s environment.
- Remote access via RDP or similar is required to do installation and configuration of EF Server.
- Administrative access to server machines is required to install EF Connector.
- Admin access to Dynamics CRM is required to deploy CRM side configurations.
- Required one server with the following specs
The minimum disk space requirement is 50 GB. The recommendation is to account for transactional storage.
Only one interface card is required per virtual machine
The following software must be installed on the server. These are required both for Single or Redundant deployment
Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition (x64)
Supported these operating systems
|8.5 or above
*Tomcat can also be used as a web server to configure the application
The above Hardware / Software is only required if
- The connector is running with MS CRM Online via CIF
The following ports should remain open on the Firewall. The local security policy and any antivirus should also allow open communication on the following ports:
*This would only be required when we deploy the application via CIF Framework
- <Client Application> is the agent machine where the Agent is using EF Connector in the Browser
- MS CRM should be accessible over the Agent Machine
- Google Chrome Latest version
- Firefox Latest Version